"Just a note to thank you for my radio. Already I'm enjoying it so much. I feel I'm back in the mainstream of life." —Vivian from Northborough
When you support Audio Journal you are providing an effective, personal life-line for those navigating the dark and isolating world of blindness. You are providing timely, local news, pertinent information, companionship and entertainment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A connection to someone's backyard, and the world.
"Thank you for brightening my days, every day, all year." —Dottie from Holden
Please accept my contribution to encourage the efforts of Audio Journal
- $25 provides supplies to support the volunteers' activities
- $50 provides a subscription to a publication for one year
- $100 provides a radio receiver for life for one listener
- $250 provides a radio receiver for a group setting (Senior Center, Senior Living)
- $500 provides technical assistance for digital broadcasts
- $1,000 provides the transmission link for one year's broadcasts
Your contribution goes directly to support the efforts of over 150 volunteers. As a registered 501 (C) 3 nonprofit corporation, your contribution is deductible to the full extent of the law. Donations are acknowledged with a letter.
Please accept our warm appreciation.
"I have been listening to Audio Journal for the past ten years. I find it very informative and entertaining. I am unable to read newsprint and this keeps me up to date with the events going on in the area and the nation." —Joe from Worcester